[20070727]Let’s drink a toast to the first time experience that is about loving revelation.

I was at one time to have felling like this.
And I was at one time to chase my love , and I had wished to own.

A tender facial expression mirror on the sky.
The tall building looks very beautiful.
Are they feeling the change of sentence in each hurry people of deep heart ?
Who make him look so sad?
What can I do now?
The bird that lose the ability of flying wouldn’t imagine how tall is the sky. Never.
I have a bit uneasy feeling.
“It’s ok” In my book, I write that continues.
Paper plane fly without stop, it looks like to catch up tomorrow.
And paper plane fly to sunset. Not stopping.
Paper plane maybe not drop in my feeling, and send my wish to the sky.
Then I always can see my dream.
I always feel small in the expressing that is so tender.
In the end of today, I wish to find what could I do.
It is a bit too sentimental.
I think it is ok, because this is my first step.
And this is the same meaning that the paper plane fly not stopping look to catch up tomorrow.
The paper plane fly without stop , even if the wind is blowing hard.
But it always can fly up and away.
The flying of paper plane is like the no ending of dream, it always believe.
So it always can fly without stop.

沒有留言: