20070713 The starry night traveling in Hehoan

Taipei have a great weather for the past few days because of the typhoon did not hit Taiwan. Since I listen my college of classmate to say how’s beautiful that to gaze the star in the sky of hehoan, I’d love to gaze at the star in the sky of Hehoan. But it’s pity that I always do not go to hehoan. But ,today, The classmate who know each other in military service give me a call . He ask me “Do you want to go to Hehoan to take pictures ?” Of course I accept the asking right now. I left the easy bag ,then I set off to go to meet.

It was twenty-tree o’clock ,when we reached our destination. When I get off the car ,i was very impressed by the sky of hehoan ,because I saw the starry summer evening and galaxy that t always see in book. I take-up pda then begin to use the soft that is star finder. Because I had take a compass, so i find the direction quickly. When I raise my head , i am stunned. It is difficult that to find star in starry evening , although it is beauty that seeing the starry evening. But I was not afraid. Because it is my target to learn soft that was name pocket stars. So I use this soft to find star. At first I make some wrong setting to waste almost three hour, but i had find out problems. Today’s night have find out pisces, vega , altair, cygnus , ursa minor, and polaris. Because I had not considered the temperature of difference between ground and hilltop, i putted on a coat that could not kept warm. So I must return to car basked in spell. Although it is very cold ,but it is a remember for a long time.
At first my classmate want to take a picture that is the star locus. But the place that take picture is near road. So there are cars to pass in radon time. The picture will be broken by the light of car. So he fear to take the pictures. At last we have no way to ,and he brave out. God bless that he have take a success work.
The time of daybreak would come quickly. Because the place that we take starry of picture was not good to take the picture of daybreak, we find the other place to take picture of daybreak. According to the compass, we find the better place that to take picture of daybreak. According to official notice ,that place is called “Shihmen Mountain”. After we take picture of daybreak , we went back to Hsinchu right now. And we finish this crazy active today.

Note: If I write wrong ,it is welcome to give advice.


[Figure 1.1] Offical notice of Shihmen Mountain













[Figure 1.2]The road














[Figure1.3] The daybreak

1 則留言:

三月魚 提到...

哇~寫起英文了...讚讚...
打算進軍國際囉!